Sunday, April 16, 2017

Spencer Jack's Warm Sunny Easter Tulips With No Texas Bluebonnets

Moments  ago, incoming phone text from Spencer Jack's dad, my Favorite Nephew Jason, with the picture you see here and the text you read below...

Have yourself a Happy Easter. Spencer Jack's tulips are in full bloom. Today is slated to be sunny and warm here in the PNW.

A few days ago I saw a few tulips blooming in a big flower pot in the front yard of a house in my Caribbean neighborhood.

I do not see many tulips or daffodils blooming in Texas. So far, this Spring blooming season I have not seen many wildflowers at my current north Texas location near the Oklahoma border.

I have yet to see a single bloom of the State Wildflower of  Texas, the Bluebonnet.

I suspect Bluebonnets may be late bloomers at my North Texas location and soon the landscape will be showing fields of blue...

No comments: