Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Photo Mystery From Favorite Nephew Jason's Estranged Aunt

I do not know what to make of this incoming which came in a few minutes ago from Spencer Jack's dad, my Favorite Nephew Jason....

FUD-

Received this photo from your eldest sister at 5:20 pm Skagit time via a text message.  

Photo was accompanied by the words, "Your dad needs help!"

It has been many years since I have heard from my estranged Aunt.

I chose not to respond for a multitude of obvious reasons.

I did forward the photo to my brother, and yet to here a response on the matter.

He normally can provide logic to ease my family abnormality happenings.

He told me he was unavailable for conversation tonight, busy with his domestic room mate at a gaming establishment.

Maybe his company provided phone sensors such exposing pictures and he didn't receive the forwarded lewdness.

I just thought I'd email you my concerns:

What help may my father need?

Why in the world did your sister after years of not speaking chose to send me this tonight?

I'm hoping you can provide insight to calm my rattled nerves.

-FNJ

No comments: